Yard of the Month is recognition for maintaining a beautiful yard on a consistent basis.
1. The Beautification Committee will judge yards.
2. Judging will take place the last week of the month for the following months winner.
3. Judging will take place January thru December.
October and November will be judged on fall color.
December will be the Holiday decorating contest.
4. No resident may receive Yard of the Month more than once in any calendar year.
5. Yard of the Month sign will be placed in the yard on the 1st day of the month and placed where it is most visible from the street. The Winner will be acknowledged on the Facebook page and on the website along with a picture.
1. Weekly mowing and edging of the yard.
2. Weedless flower beds, seasonal color, regular mulching of flowerbeds, all shrubs trimmed properly, insect control, and a lush green, healthy lawn.
3. All plants must be living, no artificial plants.
4. Garden objects such as statuary and birdbaths are acceptable.
5. Yard must be free of debris and clutter (i.e. trash cans, recycle bins, etc.).